[Michlib-l] Paperless Board Packets

Gregory Hayes gdhayes at me.com
Thu Feb 12 10:14:50 EST 2015

I've looked at Board Docs for a public school system but the price, even for their 'lite' version seemed steep.

Another solution to ponder would be Google Apps. You can easily set up a site, add the agenda, and also give access to archived agendas. Best of all, free!

Email me if you want help setting something like that up.

Greg Hayes

Sent from my iPhone