[Michlib-l] Online Program Registration

Andy Schuck andy.schuck at westlandlibrary.org
Fri Feb 13 14:28:52 EST 2015

We are interested in hearing from libraries that use an online program registration. We currently have one that is part of our Drupal website but are having issues with sending reminders and adding categories (like age, allergies, etc.). We would like to hear what products other libraries have tried and found useful (as well as hear about the ones that were not useful). Thank you in advance- I will compile if there is interest.

Andy Schuck
Head, Youth Services
William P. Faust Public Library of Westland
6123 Central City Parkway
Westland, MI 48185
734-326-6123, ext. 2844
www.westlandlibrary.org<http://www.westlandlibrary.org>