[Michlib-l] Barcode Scanner question

Bosman, Don dbosman at mail.lib.msu.edu
Thu Feb 19 08:58:57 EST 2015

If the model number is the same, go for it. If it's a different model balance cost and any added value a local or not so local vendor would add.
In my experience, laser bar code readers just work - or just need reprograming and then they just work for years and years.
                My preferred vendor is RACO Industries. http://www.racoindustries.com/

Don Bosman
Information Technologist
MSU Libraries