[Michlib-l] Zinio training at Canton Public Library - Wednesday, March 4th, 10am-12pm

Megan Esseltine Hathaway megan.esseltine at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:23:07 EST 2015

I am posting to let everyone know about a training opportunity at the
Canton Public Library this coming Wednesday, 3/04 from 10am to 12pm. Jim
Flury sent out emails to TLN Zinio contacts, but I wanted to spread the
word a little more, since we still have room in the session.

Jim Keating and Brad Gray from Recorded Books are conducting Zinio training
sessions at five TLN libraries next week. If you are interested in hearing
about Zinio's new features, please RSVP to hathawaym at cantonpl by Tuesday,
March 03.

Best,

Megan Hathaway
Canton Public Library