[Michlib-l] Big Talk for Small Libraries Online Conference - Speaker Proposal Deadline is Friday, Jan. 9

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Mon Jan 5 10:03:21 EST 2015

If you were thinking of submitting a proposal for the 2015 Big Talk for Small Libraries Online Conference be sure to do it by this Friday.  http://nlcblogs.nebraska.gov/bigtalk/2014/10/29/2015-call-for-speakers-now-open/

This is the fourth year for the Big Talk for Small Libraries<http://nlcblogs.nebraska.gov/bigtalk/> free one-day online conference.  This event is a wonderful opportunity to continue our professional development as we wait for the 2016 Loleta Fyan Small and Rural Libraries Conference.

This event is open to library staff from across the country so take a look and see think about what you can share about the great work you are doing in your community.  Small libraries of all types are invited to submit session proposals.

For more information on the event which will be held on February 27, 2015 visit the Big Talk website<http://nlcblogs.nebraska.gov/bigtalk/>.

We know that our small libraries here in Michigan have a lot to offer so get cracking on your session proposal!

sdw

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan