[Michlib-l] Peter Pearson Workshop- Demonstrating the Relevance of Libraries in the Community

Vickey Bloom vbloom at gp.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 6 06:39:44 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,
The Grosse Pointe Library Foundation and Friends of the Grosse Pointe Library
are excited to host Peter Pearson, President of the Friends of the St. Paul
Library, for a half-day workshop on "Demonstrating the Relevance of Libraries
in the Community."  We hosted him in 2012 for a workshop on fundraising and
it was excellent.

The workshop will be held on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 from
10am-12pm.   It will be held at our Grosse Pointe Woods branch, 20680
Mack Avenue which is very close to I-94.  Cost is $25 and breakfast will be
provided. Deadline for registration is January 23, 2015. Call 313-343-2325.

In the interest of serving as many libraries as possible, we will be limiting each
library system to two people, however, you can leave names on a waiting list
and if we don't fill up, we can allow more from one library to attend.  Hope you
can make it! Peter is a great speaker.  See the attachment.

Vickey Bloom
Director
Grosse Pointe Public Library