[Michlib-l] January workshops from Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)

Suzanne Robinson RobinsonS at mcls.org
Tue Jan 6 13:25:03 EST 2015

Please feel free to share this information with any library staff who
might be interested in these workshops. For more information and to
register, please go to our registration page.

AACR2 meet RDA
January 13  (1:30-3:30p) Online
Deadline to register is noon Friday, Jan 9

The MeLCat visiting patron service (full, waiting list available)
January 14 (10-11a) Online

MARC: an introduction
January 20, 21, 22 (9-11a) Online

Reference triage for paraprofessionals
January 22 (1:30 - 3:30p) Online

Assigning Library of Congress call numbers: Basic
January 27, 28, 29 (1:30-3:30p) Online

MeLCat: everything you need to be doing as a DCB library
January 29 (10-11:30a) Online

If you have any questions, please contact training at mcls.org.

Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours:
Tuesday and Thursday 9a - 3p, with slight variations
I check email regularly -- best way to reach me.
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (mcls.org)
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134