[Michlib-l] Michigan History books available from Benzonia

Helen Dewey rhdewey at charter.net
Thu Jan 8 17:00:58 EST 2015

Michigan Libraries -
Benzonia Public Library has older Michigan history books available to other libraries for free (MeL Delivery or you pay postage).

The list is attached.

Please reply off list to me, Helen Dewey, rhdewey at charter.net, if you want any of these books.

The library was started in 1925 in the historic Mills Community House.  These books were in the early collection (Mills Community House Library), and they have been stored in the library’s Michigan Room for many years.  Now we are renovating the Michigan Room and don’t have the space to continue to keep them.   We would like them to find good homes where they will be appreciated.  (The Board would love having our little library acknowledged if you accept the books.)

Helen

Helen Dewey
Treasurer
Benzonia Public Library Board