[Michlib-l] Building Issues

Christine Hage christine.hage at rhpl.org
Thu Jan 15 10:54:16 EST 2015

I need some advice on fire alarm and security panels.  Our panels are 22
years old and it appears we need to update them.

   -          Have any of you had experience with wireless security in a
   large public building?
   -         Do you have separate monitoring services for HVAC, fire and
   water?
   -         Is you system directly wired from pull station or smoke
   detector to the alarm system or do you     use hubs?

I’d like to talk with someone who may have recently gone through this type
of upgrade.  I’d like to talk with a facility manager or other person that
might have experience in this area.  Feel free to forward my message to
anyone that might be willing to talk with me

Christine Lind Hage,
President, United for Libraries
Library Director, Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne Road
Rochester, MI 48307-2043
248/650-7122

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing