[Michlib-l] Brandon Twp. Library New Director Meet and Greet

Dan Hutchins danthutchins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 14:04:32 EST 2015

You’re invited to Meet and Greet
Rebecca Higgerson
Our New Director
Friday, January 30, 2015 at the Library Community Room
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Join us in welcoming Rebecca Higgerson, our new Director, to the library, to Brandon Township and back to Michigan, from Sacramento, CA. Rebecca brings a wealth of education, knowledge, experience and perception to lead the Library in a renewed dedication of service to our patrons.

The introduction will be followed by a “meet and greet” reception. Light refreshments will be served. Dan T. Hutchins, Librarian
Brandon Township Public Library
304 South Street, Ortonville, MI 48462
248-627-1460 x 1510
dhutchins at brandonlibrary.org