[Michlib-l] Update on our "possible" homeless kids in the library

Lois Hartman lrhartman8 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 11:21:50 EDT 2015

It's mostly good news.They are living with their grandparents now and seem to be clean and healthy.  They are also talking with the staff more.  Not sure what is going on with the parents.  There was a cop car at that address a month or so ago.  That's all we know.  Just thought some of you would like to know about them.  Since I got many responses, comments and suggestions to my question a couple months ago. Lois Hartman
Watervliet District Library