[Michlib-l] TLN Bulk Order Opportunity for Book A Thousand Letters Home

Sheila Bissonnette SBissonnette at cityofclare.org
Fri Jul 10 15:52:29 EDT 2015

This is such great news.  Thank you Jim for sharing this and doing the
work to offer bulk orders to libraries.

If you haven¹t had Teresa at your library to share the story of her
father, I must encourage you to call her today and get your library on her
schedule. Her presentation goes beyond just telling her fathers story. It
is truly a story that will amplify your appreciation to the Greatest
Generation, and all generations of our veterans who have given so much for
all of us.  I know that I am a better person for hearing the story of
Bud¹s life.  I know you will not be disappointed.

Call her today (734) 502-4577  Your community will thank you!

Sheila

Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director
Pere Marquette District Library & Harrison District Library

Pere Marquette District Library
              Harrison District Library
185 E. 4th Street
                                105 E. Main Street
Clare, MI 48617
                              P.O. Box 380
www.pmdl.org <http://www.pmdl.org/>
                                                  Harrison, MI 48625

www.harrisondistrictlibrary.org
<applewebdata://A3DE025E-85A9-48C9-A8E3-C8FCFE2B2957/www.harrisondistrictli
brary.org%20>
Phone:  (989) 386-7576 ext 4
                 Phone: (989) 539-6711
Fax:        (989) 386-3576
                          Fax:        (989) 539-6301
Cell:       (989) 878-0450

This organization is an equal opportunity employer
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination,
complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online
athttp://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA
office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request a form.  You may also write a
letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send you
completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of
Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue,
S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or by fax (202) 690-7442 or email
atprogram.intake at usda.gov