[Michlib-l] DALNET Educational Forum, August 10, 2015

Steven K. Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Mon Jul 13 11:30:27 EDT 2015

Please join us for the next DALNET Educational Forum

WHO: Anyone Interested

WHAT: DALNET Educational Forum : Sharing Our History: Digital Links to the Past

WHERE: Wayne State University, David Adamany Undergraduate Library, Bernath Auditorium

WHEN: August 10, 2015, 9 am to 12:30 pm. Luncheon from 12:30-1:30.

WHY: To Learn about the Digital Public Library of America in Michigan and Sharing our History

Informational flyer attached.

Registration is online at: http://goo.gl/forms/8HUA0z3Uz5

Thank you to Detroit Public Library for free parking.

Sincerely,

Steve Bowers

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
Detroit Area Library Network
1.313.577.6789
www.dalnet.org

DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities.