[Michlib-l] Great Crime Author!

Lisa Sutton lisasutton27 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:07:37 EDT 2015

Tobin Buhk is an excellent program for libraries, and is reasonably priced!
We enjoyed his presentations so much we have had him back twice!  He has
several programs to choose from.

 Tobin T. Buhk is a freelance author specializing in true crime.  To
research his first book, *Cause of Death* (Prometheus Books, 2007), he
volunteered in a county morgue, watching as his co-author, Kent County
Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Stephen D. Cohle, unraveled puzzling forensic
mysteries. A second collaboration with Dr. Cohle resulted in *Skeletons in
the Closet *(Prometheus, 2008).  Buhk's love of history and fascination
with true crime led to *True Crime Michigan* (Stackpole Books, 2011), *True
Crime in the Civil War* (Stackpole, 2012), *The Shocking Case of Helmuth
Schmidt* (The History Press, 2013), and *Strychnine Saint* (History Press,
2014).  For more information about Tobin visit  http://www.tobinbuhk.com.

Lisa Sutton-Director
Roscommon Area District Library
106 Lake St., P.O. Box 888