[Michlib-l] Program Application

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Thu Jul 30 12:25:41 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

At our library we are regularly approached by groups and individuals wanted
to do programs for our library. We really appreciate that so many people
think of us, but we do feel an obligation to our community to make sure we
are providing quality programs on topics that address our users' needs and
interests.

We would like to develop some sort of application for those wanting to
present programs so that we can get a better view of what they are
proposing and have answers to questions about intended audience,
affiliation and level of expertise of the presenter, and  references if
available. We think this might go a long way to helping us keep track and
fairly evaluate the potential programs that come our way.

Does anyone else have something similar that they use? If you would be
willing to share along with any information about how this works for you, I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Keegan

--