[Michlib-l] free SAT test prep from Khan Academy

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Wed Jun 3 13:20:37 EDT 2015

Hi Jennifer and All--Following up on Eunice's post/reply... You all now know that Michigan is switching from the ACT to the SAT in 2016 and MeL will be prepared for that by providing supplemental test prep to what the College Board will be doing with Khan Academy in the LearningExpress Library (LEx) resource.  The College Preparation Center of LEx is the place to go to find actual timed practice tests, eBooks and tutorials for the SAT, ACT and others.  You can also find additional resources in the Teens Gateway, College Bound section, http://teens.mel.org/MeLCollegeBound as Eunice pointed out.

I have been in contact with the College Board to let them know that we have been providing college entrance test prep. here in Michigan at no cost to all for years.  In fact, Hoor Bhanpuri of the College Board and I will be presenting a session on our "collaboration" at the Fall MLA Conference in Novi!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Kind regards,
Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan
517-373-4466
biggsthomasd at michigan.gov
http://mel.org    http://facebook.com/mel.org