[Michlib-l] Ebook Platform Questions

Jennifer Senger jsenger at ymail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:34:15 EDT 2015

Good Morning!
I am a student at Wayne State University working on my MLIS.  I am currently working on a project in which I need to evaluate different e-book platforms.  Part of this process includes getting feedback from librarians who actually use these different platforms.  With that in mind, I was wondering if any of you have experience with the following e-book platforms:-Overdrive-3M Cloud Library-Baker & Taylor Axis 360
If you do and are willing to share with me your experience, I would greatly appreciate it.  You can e-mail me privately at jsenger at ymail.com. I am looking for information on the following:-Issues/Negatives-Positives/Useful Features-Ease of use for patrons

Thank you for your assistance.Jennifer Jennifer Senger
Berrien Springs Community Library
215 W. Union Street
Berrien Springs, MI 49103
(269) 471-7074