[Michlib-l] Computer Peripherals Available

Goupil,Heather goupilh at cadl.org
Thu Jun 11 15:59:05 EDT 2015

Hi all,

CADL has several used condition computer peripherals available, free to interested libraries.  Items must be picked up at our Downtown Lansing location.  Please see the attached document for details, and contact me off list with questions or to check availability/arrange pick up times.

20 - Dell 1908FP monitors
2 - Dell 1905FP monitors
23 - Dell L100 keyboards
10 - Metrologic scanner stands (scanners not included - stands only)
3 - 3M Privacy screens model PF319

Thank you and have a great evening,

Heather

Heather Goupil, Purchasing Assistant
Capital Area District Libraries - Administration
401 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
517-334-1531 | goupilh at cadl.org<mailto:goupilh at cadl.org>
www.cadl.org<http://www.cadl.org/>