[Michlib-l] FOIA from Smartprocure

Tracy Harnish tharnish at ruthhughes.org
Mon Jun 15 12:14:42 EDT 2015

We received this request as well, and contacted Anne Seurynck. She said she
has been handling this request for municipalities for a couple of years
now, and that Smartprocure has just begun targeting libraries as well. She
has routinely been denying these requests as "overly broad." They can also
be denied, she said, if you don't use POs or don't have the preprogrammed
software that generates these reports (we don't do or have either one.) I
would recommend contacting your library attorney for guidance to be sure,
but that's what we've been told.

--
Tracy Harnish, Director
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library