[Michlib-l] July List of Library-Related Webinars
White, Shannon (MDE)
WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue Jun 30 12:17:44 EDT 2015
Just like summer reading programs help children retain their skills away from the classroom, professional learning doesn't stop in the summer. Be sure to review the monthly list of library-related webinars for July. The updated list has nearly 50 FREE online sessions you may find useful as you look to develop a new program, apply for a grant or develop a fundraising campaign.
Each month you can find the updated list on the LM website: www.michigan.gov/libraryce<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryce>
If you have questions about a particular webinar, please contact the organization that is providing the information. Most of the sessions are recorded by the entity providing the webinar. Please check their website for details about of archived recordings.
Highlights for July include:
* July 2: ALA Annual Conference Wrap-up (American Libraries Live)
* July 7: Service Animals in Libraries: Developing Best Practices Protocol for Multiple Service Points (Washington State Library)
* July 15: The ABCs of Building Better Boards (4Good)
* July 16: Crafting a Successful Adult Education Program for Small, Rural and/or Part-time Libraries (WebJunction)
* July 29: MeL Health Resources (MCLS)
Shannon D. White
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free: 877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Michlib-l