[Michlib-l] Date Change for AADL Library Camp!

Sara Wedell wedells at aadl.org
Wed Mar 11 11:58:54 EDT 2015

Hi all,

AADL's Library Camp unconference will be rescheduled due to an unintentional conflict with MI KidLib 2015, which is taking place at the Kalamazoo Public Library on Friday, April 24th. You can find details and registration for that fine event here: https://sites.google.com/a/sotomorowblog.com/mikidlib2015/.

We'll announce Library Camp registration as soon as we have a new date locked in. Thanks, everyone!

Sara Wedell
Production Librarian | Ann Arbor District Library
wedells at aadl.org | (734) 327-4225