[Michlib-l] daily cost of open library

Dennis Kreps dkreps at richlandlibrary.org
Thu Mar 12 13:07:37 EDT 2015

Greetings, listers.

I am developing proposals to my board to extend the library's open
hours to the public. The main factors I am including in my analysis
are building maintenance costs, utilities costs, and anything related
to salary and benefits. I would like to make general estimates down to
the day, or even hour.

If you have developed a formula or plan to make this kind of calculation,
I would love to see it. As per usual, I'm under the gun a bit, and could
really use whatever you have by the weekend.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Dennis Kreps
Director, Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
[269] 629-9085 (phone)
[269] 629-5330 (fax)
dkreps at richlandlibrary.org

"One stage of your journey is over, another begins."
--Gandalf