[Michlib-l] FW: MeL - Gale Quarterly Product Update

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Mon Mar 16 10:17:21 EDT 2015

Info. on updates on MeL resources from Gale in the attached.  Apologies for the delay in forwarding!

Kind regards,
Deb

D. B. Thomas, MA AMLS
MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan
Visit MeL at: http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.