[Michlib-l] partnerships with literacy groups

Melissa Malcolm melissa at lib.lapeer.org
Mon Mar 16 14:00:10 EDT 2015

Hi all--

We have a contract with our county literacy group to provide programming within the library; the group is paid for every program. I am interested in libraries that provide different types of support: office space for the group (if so, is any rent charged), free use of study rooms, copying and faxing service, providing office supplies or staffing, and/or other financial help.

I appreciate any and all stories of other ways in which the library is working with literacy organizations.

Thanks so much.

melissa

--
Melissa A. Malcolm
Library Director
melissa at lib.lapeer.org
www.library.lapeer.org
810.664.9521 ext. 3113
"If liberty and justice mean anything, then access means everything." -- Charles Ogletree