[Michlib-l] [Directors] Phone system

Jessica Keyser jkeyser at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Tue Mar 17 15:16:57 EDT 2015

Hi Rebecca,
We are facing the same issue in Ferndale. Our phones are currently part of
the city's digital system, but they are switching to a VOIP. We are
exploring options in terms of getting our own independent system, joining
the city's VOIP, or possibly joining the TLN VOIP when that becomes
available. I did receive a quote from Mary Ellen of MBM Technology
Solutions for a digital system. She can be reached at 248-597-1095. I would
be happy to receive recommendations for any other vendors as well.
Good luck!
Jessica

--
Jessica Keyser, Director