[Michlib-l] So excited...just had to share!

Joann Crater justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 16:20:13 EDT 2015

 Walking through the grocery store a little bit ago, there was a cart at the end of an aisle filled with plastic tablecloths.....for a quarter each!!!  Purple, green, pink and yellow.  Summer reading program immediately pops into my head (plenty of room up there..lol!!) and I'm wondering how many capes can we get out of each one?  Then I decided it didn't matter, for 25 cents & I can get at least 4....so I proceeded to get my "deal for the day".  I did leave a few for anyone who may want to just cover their picnic table cheaply.
Joann @ Hudson