[Michlib-l] unionized staff at public libraries in Michigan

Sheryl Mase smase at mmll.org
Fri May 8 13:43:10 EDT 2015

Currently, I am gathering comparison data for use in strategic planning for the Manistee County Library.  They have unionized staff and wanted to include in the comparisons some similarly-sized libraries that also have unionized staff.  I am not sure we will find correlations, but having this data will come in handy to others as well.  The Library of Michigan is not collecting it right now, but if it is a simple yes/no, they may decide to add it to the data collection in the future.

~Sheryl
Sheryl L. Mase, Interim Director
Mid-Michigan Library League
210 ½ N. Mitchell, Cadillac MI 49601