[Michlib-l] Book Donation Request - 20 books on Becoming a Consultant and Organizational Development for a Michigan Library

Corey Seeman cseeman at umich.edu
Mon May 11 08:41:20 EDT 2015

Hello everyone -

I hope this finds you well in your corner of the state - and that the roads
are smooth as silk.  OK - well, just the first part.

I have been working with a Ross alumni member in the Royal Oak, Birmingham,
Southfield area who has some books to donate.  There are 20 books focused
on the career path to becoming a consultant and organizational development.

As many know, the Kresge Library no longer has a print collection (save for
a few hundred titles) as a result of space downsizing related to the
construction project at the Ross School of Business.  So we cannot take
these ourselves.

The alumni member would ideally prefer that these items are donated for the
collection, and not the book sale.  I do not have a list, but I can connect
any librarian to the alumni if anyone is interested.

If you are interested, please write me and I will forward your name to the
donor.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Best - Corey

Corey Seeman

Director, Kresge Library Services (http://www.bus.umich.edu/kresgelibrary/)
Stephen M. Ross School of Business