[Michlib-l] SAE Paper give away

Dawn Swanson dswanson at kettering.edu
Fri May 15 09:48:45 EDT 2015

Please excuse cross-posting.

We have an incomplete set of SAE papers to give away.  They are mainly from
1980-1998.  There are also a few from earlier years.  The number of papers are
less then 6 linear feet.  We were wondering if anyone might be interested
having these papers.

If you are interested in acquiring these papers please let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn Olmsted Swanson

--
Dawn Olmsted Swanson
Technical Services and Metadata Librarian - Lead
dswanson at kettering.edu
Phone:  (810) 762-7817
Fax :  (810) 762-9744
1700 University Avenue ~ Flint, MI 48504

Kettering University
“Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” ~ Charles F. Kettering