[Michlib-l] Teen Art/Drawing workshop presenter

Steven K. Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Thu May 21 13:55:56 EDT 2015

Bruce Worden, out of Ann Arbor, is a great comic artist and is willing to do Workshops (unless that is who cancelled on you!).

Here is his contact info:

Bruce Worden
bruceworden at gmail.com

(He is fine with me sharing the contact).

-Steve

Steven K. Bowers
Executive Director
Detroit Area Library Network
1.313.577.6789
www.dalnet.org

DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities.