[Michlib-l] Great biking program

Debbie Johnson debbie at saline.lib.mi.us
Tue May 26 16:25:26 EDT 2015

Hello! If you’re looking for an interesting speaker, I highly recommend Rob Pulcipher. He gave a slide presentation here recently on bicycling in southeast Michigan. He covered some of the history of how biking trails developed and showed slides of good areas for dirt road and urban biking. His two books, “Best Bike Rides Detroit and Ann Arbor” and “Dirt Road Washtenaw: Biking the Back Roads,” were also available for sale. We had a good turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy it. His fee was reasonable, and I would be glad to pass along his contact information.

-Debbie Johnson

Debbie Johnson, Head of Adult Services
Saline District Library
555 N. Maple Road, Saline, MI