[Michlib-l] Fwd: Potential Texas Speaking Engagement

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Fri May 29 07:04:57 EDT 2015

Of interest?

Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan
---------------------------
517-373-4466
biggsthomasd at michigan.gov<mailto:biggsthomasd at michigan.gov>
http://mel.org    http://facebook.com/mel.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lisa Charbonnet <lisa at gotolibrarian.com<mailto:lisa at gotolibrarian.com>>
Date: May 28, 2015 at 10:48:44 PM EDT
To: <ascla-igceb at lists.ala.org<mailto:ascla-igceb at lists.ala.org>>
Subject: Potential Texas Speaking Engagement

Hi ASCLA folks,

I'm serving as the Program Chair for the Public Libraries Division of the Texas Library Association. Our next conference, almost 7,500 librarians strong, will be held in April of 2016 in Houston.

I'd like to offer a program about reaching digital-only patrons. Do any of you have thoughts or recommendations for content and/or speakers? If you're interested yourselves, would you send me a proposal with a descriptive paragraph and projected costs?

Of course we're on deadline but I really need to get at least preliminary info within the next two weeks.

Thanks so much!
:- ) Lisa

--
Lisa Charbonnet