[Michlib-l] digital displays

Yolanda C. Haynes yhaynes611mk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:02:24 EST 2015

I believe Rochester Library has those screens. Check with them because when
we did a tour, I their library uses it for advertisement as well.

We are looking at those too for the new Friends store in our Southfield
Library

*Yolanda C. Haynes*

As your Independent Beauty Consultant, I am dedicated to providing you with
personalized service and support to meet your skin care and beauty
needs.You can try products before you buy them.   All Mary Kay products are
backed with a *100% Satisfaction Guarantee
<http://www.marykay.com/en-US/Pages/satisfaction-guarantee.aspx>.*
Mary Kay Cosmetics
"Enriching Women's Lives"

*www. marykay.com/yhaynes1