[Michlib-l] Posting to michlib

Kathryn Maciejewski KathrynM at gogebic.edu
Wed Nov 11 09:30:23 EST 2015

HI,
I have a job posting that I would like to post to the list serv and am not sure how to do it.  I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Kathi

Kathi Maciejewski, MSLS
Director
Learning Resources Center
Gogebic Community College
E4946 Jackson Rd.
Ironwood, MI 49938
(906) 307 - 1344
FAX: (906) 307-1302
kathrynm at gogebic.edu<mailto:kathrynm at gogebic.edu>

[gogebic-logo-2-color]
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information protected from disclosure by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and/or the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.  It is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  Any disclosure of this document is strictly prohibited outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.