[Michlib-l] Animal Program Recomendation

Laura Scott Laura.Scott at FarmLib.org
Wed Nov 18 11:50:20 EST 2015

Looking for a great program? Consider Joe Rogers' Wildlife Rescue Association.

In response to popular demand, we have brought them in three times during the past five years to present rescued birds and animals and talk to kids about their needs. Joe and Barb Rogers take the birds throughout our large audiences (150 people+) so that all can get a close-up look. Their respect for and devotion to the birds is evident throughout their program. They incorporate a lot of biology into the presentation and we receive a such steady stream of gratitude from attendees (mainly ages 5-9 years) and their adults that we keep bringing them back.

During their presentations here in July 2015 they brought a barred owl, an American kestrel, a peregrine falcon, red phase and grey phase screech owls, pigeons and a corn snake. They are willing to travel from mid-Michigan and have reasonable rates.  We look forward to bringing them back in 2017.

For more information:

View their website: www.wildliferecovery.org<http://www.wildliferecovery.org/>

Call:  (989) 772-1538

Email: wildliferecovery531 at yahoo.com<mailto:wildliferecovery531 at yahoo.com>

Feel free to email or call if you have questions.

Laurie - Laura E. Scott
Head of Children's Services, Main Library
Farmington Community Library
32737 W. 12 Mile Rd. Farmington Hills, MI 48334-3302
(248) 848-4319  laura.scott at farmlib.org<mailto:laura.scott at farmlib.org>