[Michlib-l] Looking for RCL Volunteer for Hospitality

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Fri Nov 20 15:07:26 EST 2015

We are looking to fill big shoes this year for the Rural Libraries Conference.  Glenda Middleton volunteered for a number of years to head up the area of Hospitality for the conference. She was the person that coordinated the basket giveaway, worked with vendors to provide giveaways for the conference bags, and worked to provide other fun activities during the event.

Glenda retired last year and we are looking for someone to help coordinate this area and also gather volunteers to help with ideas related to hospitality during the conference.

If you are interested in carrying on the tradition, please reply to me directly with your interest and questions.

Thank you,

Shannon

Shannon White
Library of Michigan