[Michlib-l] Tables with outlets in them

Karen Knox kknox at orionlibrary.org
Mon Nov 23 07:37:05 EST 2015

Kat,

There are many options for these types of tables. It depends what you are looking to do with them. Some have to be plugged into an outlet, others run off a battery. Price-points vary. Contact me off-list with more information and I’ll do what I can to assist.

Karen Knox
Director
Orion Township Public Library
825 Joslyn Road