[Michlib-l] Book Group Sets

Cathy Tacoma tacomac at cadillaclibrary.org
Thu Oct 1 17:20:25 EDT 2015

Following is a list of the excellent and gently used Book Group sets that
have been weeded from the CWPL collection due to space considerations.
They are
available for other libraries to adopt. Most sets have 6-8 books. A few
have 9, one may have 5. If a library wants to know a quantity before they
decide on a set we will be happy to check and get back with them.
​​
Please contact Lindsey at: torkkol at cadillaclibrary.org if you would like
any of these sets to keep for your Library.

1 Dead in Attic -  Chris Rose A Sense of the World – Jason Roberts Art of
Fielding- Chad Harbach Audacity of Hope – Barack Obama Beauty Defiled,
Beauty Revealed – Mark Scholten Behind the Beautiful
Forevers-Katherine Boo Blind
Side – Michael Lewis Cleopatra’s Daughter – Michelle Moran Cold – Bill
Streever Creole Belle – James Burke Crossfire – Jeanette Windle Deep
Economy – Bill McKibben Devil Wears Prada – Lauren Weisberger Do They Hear
You When You Cry – Fuziya Kassindja Eat, Pray, Love – Elizabeth Gilbert Empire
Falls – Richard Russo Expecting Adam – Martha Beck Extremely Loud and
Incredibly Close – Jonathan Safran Foer For Time and Eternity – Allison
Pittman Forsaking All Others – Allison Pittman Girl with the Dragon Tatoo –
Steig Larsson Girls Who Went Away – Ann Fessler Honk and Holler Opening
Soon – Billie Letts Hot, Flat and Crowded – Thomas L. Friedman Hotel on the
Corner of Bitter and Sweet – Jamie Ford Icy Sparks – Gwyn Hyman Rubio Into
the Wild – Jon Krakauer Jayber Crow – Wendell Berry Julie and Romeo –
Jeanne Ray Kabul Beauty School – Deborah Rodriguez Kiss Before Dying – Ira
Levin Love in the Time of Cholera -  Gabriel Garcia Marquez Montana Sky –
Nora Roberts My Sister’s Keeper – Jodi Picoult Nick Adam’s Stories – Ernest
Hemingway Omnivore’s Dilemma -  Michael Pollan One Mississippi – Mark
Childress Outcasts – Warren St. John Pillars of the Earth – Ken Follett Plain
Truth – Jodi Picoult Reading Lolita in Tehran – Azar Nafisi Red Ink – Kathi
Macias Returning to Earth – Jim Harrison Room of Marvels – James Brya
Smith Salt
– Mark Kurlansky Same Kind of Different as Me – Ron Hall Saturday – Ian
McEwan Shack – William Paul Young Shadow Baby – Alison McGhee Shalimar the
Clown – Salman Rushdie Shanghai Girls – Lisa See Snow iN August – Pete
Hamill Soloist – Steve Lopez Someone Knows My Name – Lawrence Hill Space
Between Us – Thrity Umrigar Sundays in America – Suzanne S. Shea Swimming
to Antarctica – Lynne Cox Tall Pine Polka – Lorna Landvik Tea Rose –
Jennifer Donnelly The Invisible Wall – Harry Bernstein The Known World –
Edward P. Jones The Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell The Yiddish
Policeman’s Union – Michael Chabon Things Fall Apart – Chinua Achebe Thirteenth
Tale – Diane Setterfield This is My Life – Meg Wolitzer This is Not the
Story You Think It Is – Laura Munson Thr3e – Ted Dekker Thread of Grace –
Mary Doria Russell Three Cups of Tea – Greg Mortenson Too Close to the
Falls – Catherine Gildner Victory at Yorktown – Newt Gingrich Visit From
the Goon Squad – Jennifer Egan Water For Elephants – Sara Gruen We Need to
Talk About Kevin – Lionel Shriver When Heaven and Earth Changed Places – Le
Ly Hayslip Whole Earth Discipline – Stewart Brand

*Cathy Tacoma*
Director
Cadillac Wexford Public Library
411 South Lake Street