[Michlib-l] Teen Author conference

Cathy Chesher CChesher at adrianmi.gov
Fri Oct 2 15:03:21 EDT 2015

The Adrian District Library is  pleased and excited to announce that New York Times Bestselling author Ellen Hopkins will be our featured author at our
second annual ConTroll YA Teen Author Conference!
In case you don't already know, Ms. Hopkins is the author of 11 books for teens including  Crank, Glass and Tricks. Her new book, Traffick, comes out in November. You can learn more about Ellen at her website<http://ellenhopkins.com/YoungAdult/>.

The conference takes place Saturday, October 24 at the Adrian District Library with activities beginning at 10:30 am.
The Adrian District Library is located in Lenawee County in Southeast Michigan.

The conference will of course include a presentation by Ellen Hopkins, a writer's workshop, an author panel and an author meet and greet from 2 - 3 p.m. We are working on having a bookseller available so attendees can purchase books to have signed by the authors during the meet and greet. Check with one of us or on the social media sites listed below for updates on the bookseller.

Other ConTroll authors include: [cid:image003.jpg at 01D0FD23.79870980]

Beth Neal
Tracy Bilen
Eric Priuska
Kate Bassett
Courtney Allison Moulton

We hope you can join us for this exciting event. Even if you can't attend the entire conference, please feel free to participate for either the morning or afternoon session. There will be a lunch break (with lunch on your own) from 12-1.

More information about ConTroll YA will be available on Twitter<https://twitter.com/controllya>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ConTrollYA> & Tumblr<http://controllya.tumblr.com/>.

If you have any questions, please let one of us know.
Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

Devyn Bice
Event Coordinator
therealdevyn at gmail.com<mailto:therealdevyn at gmail.com>

AND