[Michlib-l] Five New MAP Destinations Now Ready to Welcome Library Patrons

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Oct 7 10:46:59 EDT 2015

All,

The information for the five brand new MAP destinations Audubon Woods Preserve http://www.chippewawatershedconservancy.org/audubon-woods-preserve/ Hall's Lake Natural Area http://www.chippewawatershedconservancy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Halls-Lake-Natural-Area-Map-June-2015.pdf Peterson Natural Area http://www.chippewawatershedconservancy.org/peterson-natural-area/ Quigley Creek Natural Area http://www.chippewawatershedconservancy.org/quigley-creek-natural-area/ and Sylvan Solace Preserve http://www.chippewawatershedconservancy.org/sylvan-solace-preserve/ has been entered into the Michigan Activity Pass database, meaning these five venues located in Isabella and Mecosta Counties are now ready to welcome your MAP patrons. With 391 destinations to choose from, the Michigan Activity Pass program truly has something for everyone.

Enjoy!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager