[Michlib-l] Job Posting - Work-From-Home Researcher

Brian Holda brian.holda at cornerstone.edu
Mon Oct 12 13:56:17 EDT 2015

To anyone who may be interested in the position listed below,

Please note the following from the employer:
“Only candidates from Grand Rapids area will be considered”

Sincerely,
Brian

*Brian Holda*Web Development & Instructional Librarian|Miller Library

Cornerstone University
1001 E. Beltline Ave. NE|Grand Rapids, MI 49525
brian.holda at cornerstone.edu
616.254.1650 ext. 1304 (office)