[Michlib-l] comic books

Marian Volek marianvolek at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 12:30:29 EDT 2015

 We've started to offer comic books, and are wondering if anyone else is--particularly, how are you cataloging them and displaying them. For example, we started getting Looney Tunes, and will probably put it in our junior area. Other titles we've ordered are The New Avengers, Superman, and Teen Titans. The requests for comics have actually come from adults!--so we're confused as to who will be taking them out--any suggestions?Marian VolekWest Iron District LibraryIron River, Michigan