[Michlib-l] costs for recent building projects

Maureen Derenzy mderenzy at otsego.org
Mon Oct 19 16:16:02 EDT 2015

Hello,
If you are working on or have recently completed a building project, would
you be willing to share your square footage cost?  We are looking at
building only, not including furnishings and equipment.  I have a supportive
county administrator who would like to help me jumpstart our long postponed
library expansion project, and he has asked me to gather some data.  I have
the RS Means information, but would like to get some figures from actual
Michigan library projects.

Thanks for any numbers you can provide,

Maureen

Maureen Derenzy, Library Director