[Michlib-l] Part-Time School Outreach Librarian

Lisa Mulvenna lmulvenna at cmpl.org
Tue Oct 20 09:35:38 EDT 2015

Are you looking for a new challenge?  The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is looking for a second School Outreach Librarian.  This new position will be responsible for building strong partnerships between the library and the administration, faculty, and PTOs of our six school districts and 40+ schools.   In addition, they will develop and implement outreach opportunities where children, their families, or educators will be present.  Expect that kids and teens, grades K-12, from all over our two townships will want to see you when they visit the library-you will be famous!

If this sounds like you, please visit http://bit.ly/1OPY7zv to read the full position posting.

Lisa Mulvenna
Head of Youth/YA Services
Clinton-Macomb Public Library