[Michlib-l] Question About Order Economical Children's Books in Bulk

Steven K. Bowers sbowers at wayne.edu
Wed Oct 21 15:06:16 EDT 2015

Colleagues,

I was contacted and asked if I could find out contacts for venues to order bulk children's books at an economical price.  I believe this is for a social agency that will be purchasing lots of books for handing out to its clients to encourage daily reading to children in their families.  If you have any suggestions to pass along I would appreciate it.  Off-list is fine.  Thank you!

-Steve

Steven K. Bowers

Executive Director

Detroit Area Library Network

www.dalnet.org<http://www.dalnet.org>

"DALNET is a community of libraries working together to provide access to information for research, cultural enrichment, and lifelong learning opportunities."