[Michlib-l] Historical Fiction Author Event in Grosse Pointe

Danis Houser dhouser at gp.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 27 09:51:28 EDT 2015

Hello!

The Grosse Pointe Public Library is delighted to present our first annual Authors To The Pointe<http://www.gp.lib.mi.us/authors-to-the-pointe-tickets-on-sale-monday-october-19th/> event! Please join us on Saturday, November 14th, at the lovely Edsel & Eleanor Ford House<https://www.fordhouse.org/>, from 1:00 to 4:00.   Thanks to generous sponsorship of the Friends of the Grosse Pointe Public Library<http://gplibraryfriends.org/>, you can enjoy a traditional tea with three bestselling authors of historical fiction: Melanie Benjamin, Jenna Blum, and Pam Jenoff. Tickets are $30 each, and may be purchased in-person, exclusively at the Central Branch <http://www.gp.lib.mi.us/hours-locations/> of the library. Cash or check only.

Please feel free to distribute or post the attached flyer, and if you have any questions about the event, I'll be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Danis

Danis Houser
Librarian, Reference & Technical Services
Grosse Pointe Public Library
10 Kercheval Avenue
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI  48236
313-343-2074 x212