[Michlib-l] help needed for an APA citation

Ann Bissell bissella at baycollege.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:48:41 EDT 2015

I need help in citing a "custom" printed/published(?) biology lab book in APA.  I have looked at the manual and the website and I can not find an example.
This is the info I have (and the attachments will show the layout for those so inclined)
The cover of the lab  book has in the upper right- Pearson Custom Library
     in more prominent type  face   -    lower right- Human Biology
                                                                                    BIOL 104
                                                                                    Bay College
                                                                                     Escanaba, Michigan

Title page        Pearson Custom Library (top of page)

                        BIOL 104 Human Biology(middle of page)
                        Bay College
                        Escanaba, Michigan

                        Pearson (bottom of page)