[Michlib-l] Roscommon needs you to vote for us!

Lisa Sutton lisasutton27 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:04:42 EDT 2015

WE NEED YOU!
The Friends of the Roscommon Library need everyone's help! We have been
chosen as one of ten finalists in the Mercantile Bank of Michigan's Giving
Together $5,000 grant program. We applied for the grant to help support
RADL's 2016 Summer Reading Program for children and adults.

Voting period is Sept. 14-21. You may only vote one time.

To vote-go to www.facebook.com/MercBank. Share this information on your
Facebook page and encourage your friends and family to vote. Help our small
rural library continue to provide a dynamic summer reading program to all!