[Michlib-l] Wilsonstak Hinged Periodical Display fronts free to a good home

Diane Greiner crodg at llcoop.org
Fri Sep 11 17:47:07 EDT 2015

We have Wilsonstak shelving that came with hinged Periodical Display fronts
(brown in color).  We have use for only a handful of the Periodical Display
fronts that came with the shelving.

If you have this type of shelving and have a use for hinged Periodical
Display fronts (along with the brackets to attach them to your shelving),
contact me off list and tell me how many you would like. We probably have
about 200 of them that need to find a new home.  You can take all or part of
what we have.  You would just need to arrange for pick-up of these fronts.

I have attached a couple pictures.  It is just the front periodical display
that needs a new home. The width is about 35".

Diane Greiner

Library Director

Croton Township Library

8260 S. Croton-Hardy Drive