[Michlib-l] Presentation recommendation

Jennifer Hassell Jennifer.Hassell at FarmLib.org
Thu Sep 17 12:04:24 EDT 2015

Drew Lathin, the owner/founder of Creatin Sustainable Landscapes, did a presentation on sustainable landscaping (surprise, surprise) at our downtown branch this past May.  We had an amazing turnout - 70 people!  Not only was he down to earth and knowledgable but the topic is really on people's radar these days.  I believe he charged $125 but don't quote me on that.

As you look ahead to spring programming consider adding either his Native Plants or Rain Gardens talk to your calendar (or both!).

http://www.creatingsustainablelandscapes.com/

Jen Hassell
Adult Services Librarian
Farmington Community Library